Resistance Oak Engineered Flooring
Resistance Oak Engineered Flooring is made from Genuine European Oak and manufactured using the latest technology of first-class equipment from Germany like Homag production lines. This incorporated with the selection of high-quality materials, a strict quality control management process, guarantee that Resistance Oak is made to the highest standards possible.
Resistance Oak is made from a Multi-Layer Plywood base with a Genuine European Oak Veneer on the top face. Resistance Oak is a Tongue & Groove system which gives less risk against squeaking than Click systems will in boards that are this wide and light in weight.
• 1900 x 190 x 15mm with a 4mm veneer on top.
• 2200 x 240 x 21mm with a 6mm veneer on top.
• 3600 x 330 x 21mm with a 6mm veneer on top ( XL Boards)
• 610 x 122 x 15mm with a 4mm veneer on top ( Herringbone Parquetry)
• 610 x 122 x 15mm with a 4mm veneer on top ( Chevron Parquetry)
• Custom profiles and colours available upon request.
Resistance Oak has a total of 9 layers of finish with 7 coats of stain finished and 2 finishing coats of the latest German technology of Treffert UV Lacquer for the best performing scratch-resistant coating system in the market today. The special coating system is ideally suited for surfaces in demanding environments or needing long-time guarantees.
There are 8 colours in our range with new ones being introduced in time plus a Raw board to allow custom colours and finishes to be achieved.